6757 Old Springville Road Pinson, AL 35126; 205-680-3812
Hours of Operation:
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue:||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed:||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu:||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
- Copying/Printing – $.15 per page black and white only / $.75 color copies and prints
- Faxing – $1.00 flat rate to send a local fax/$2.00 for the first page and $1 for each additional page to send a long distance fax. We do not receive faxes.
- Computers – Five public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office 2010
- Free WIFI access
- Intra/Interlibrary Loan – We can borrow materials from any library in the JCLC system and many libraries outside of our system.
The Library Director is Tara Gearhart.
The Clay Public Library is governed by a five member board, which is appointed by the Clay City Council. The library board typically meets quarterly at 5:30 pm at Clay City Hall.
Current Board Members:
- Jane Anderton, Chairperson
- Jimmi Amick
- Polly McClure
- Dr. Chris Walker
- Kenyonia Wright
- City Council Liaison: Mayor Charles Webster